Huawei’s sub-brand Honor has add a new product in its lineup with the launch of Honor 6C Pro smartphone in Eroupe.
The Honor 6C Pro packs with a 5.2-inch HD 2.5D curved glass display, is powered by an Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750 SoC, instead of Snapdragon 435 in the 6C and runs on Android 7.0 (Nougat) with EMUI 5.1 on top.
Honor 6C Pro specifications
- 5.2-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD 2.5D curved glass display
- 1.5GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750 64-bit processor with Mali T860 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal memory further expanded up to 128GB via microSD
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture, 1.12um pixel size, 5P lens
- 8MP front-facing camera, f/2.2 aperture
- Android 7.0 (Nougat) with EMUI 5.1
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3000mAh battery
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano/microSD)
- Dimensions: 147.9 x 73.2 x 7.65mm
- Weight: 145g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
The smartphone comes in Black, Gold and Blue colour options. The smartphone will go on sale soon in the European market, starting from France.