iPhone 8 is an upcoming smartphone by Apple. All the fans are excited for the release of the iPhone 8 and we’re just now a month away from unveiling of the iPhone 8, and we know pretty much all there is to know about the upcoming flagship.
Apple will launch the iPhone 8, possibly along with the iPhone 7s and iPhone 7s Plus and a new Apple Watch that supports SIM card, on September 12. Although this is a date that has been much rumoured as the day when Apple will unveil the iPhone 8, now Wall Street Journal confirms it.
The report also notes the new iPhone 8m along with the iPhone 7s and iPhone 7s Plus, will go on sale around 10 days after its unveil. Although no price for the phone has been mentioned, rumoured earlier hinted that the iPhone 8 is expected to be the company’s biggest smartphone launch in years. 2017 marks the 10th Anniversary of the original iPhone, which was first announced by Steve Jobs on 9 January 2007, and the iPhone 8, tipped by some to arrive as the ‘iPhone Edition’ or ‘iPhone x’ will be Apple’s 10th Anniversary smartphone and looks set to be the first to debut wireless tech, a curved AMOLED display and an unusual vertical dual rear-facing camera. If rumours are to be believed, the so-called Edition’ will launch alongside the less-impressive iPhone 7S and iPhone 7S Plus.
The iPhone 8 will also possibly come with a new design, whereas the iPhone 7s and the iPhone 7s Plus will be iterative updates to the current iPhone 7 and the iPhone 7 Plus. Here is what we know about the iPhone 8 so far:
- The iPhone is expected to come with a price tag of around $1,000 (expect India price of nearly Rs. 1 Lakh.
- The iPhone 8 possibly comes with a new design, which is said to include two layers of glass with a metal frame sandwiched between them.
- Screen size could be 5.8-inch. We have also heard of the OLED panel
- The iPhone 8 is expected to come with a redesigned camera, Will have two cameras on the rear and one regular camera.
- The redesign will possibly allow Apple to offer wireless charging with the iPhone 8.
- Apple introduced artificial reality APIs in the iOS 11, the software that is going to be inside the iPhone 8.
- iPhone 8 is expected to do away with physical Home button. As for the TouchID .
- The iPhone 8 will powered by the Apple A11 processor and is sure to come with at least 32GB internal storage and maximum of 512GB of internal storage with 3GB of RAM.
- The Apple iPhone 8 will support face recognition and users will be able to unlock the phone using face recognition technology. The phone will probably sport a sensor on the front that will help users to get better face recognition even when the light is low.
For More Specifications…
The iPhone 8 will be unveiled at an event in Apple’s new office that has an auditorium with seating capacity of 1000 people. Apple has also reportedly, anticipated big demand for the iPhone 8 that is going to be the 10th Anniversary edition considering the fact that the first iPhone was launched in 2007.