Gisele Bündchen has been the world’s highest-paid model since 2002, but 15 years later, Kendall Jenner is taking the crown for 2017 after raking in $22 million this year.
Jenner’s 2017 earnings are in large part due to deals with Estée Lauder, La Perla and adidas, among others, in addition to her Kendall + Kylie clothing line alongside sister Kylie, as well as her family’s reality TV show. Oh, and let’s not forget Kendall’s social media endorsements directed at her 85 million followers.
A 37-year-old Gisele, coming in at number two for this year’s highest-paid models, raked in $17.5 million USD, while Chrissy Teigen rounds out the top three with $13.5 million USD. This is Teigen’s first appearance on the list.
As Forbes points out, the ten highest-paid models earned at total of $109.5 million USD between June 1, 2016, and June 1, 2017, before taxes and fees. Income includes money from cosmetics, fragrance and other contracts.
See below for the entire list of 2017’s highest-paid models, then follow on over to Forbes for more.
1. Kendall Jenner, $22 million USD
2. Gisele Bündchen, $17.5 million USD
3. Chrissy Teigen, $13.5 million USD
4. Adriana Lima, $10.5 million USD
5. Gigi Hadid, $9.5 million USD
5. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, $9.5 million USD
7. Karlie Kloss, $9 million USD
8. Liu Wen, $6.5 million USD
9. Bella Hadid, $6 million USD
10. Ashley Graham, $5.5 million USD