OnePlus latest smartphone ” OnePlus 5T ” goes on open sale via e-commerce site Amazon India only for Prime members. The OnePlus 5 is also available at the OnePlus Experience Store in Bengaluru, and the OnePlus Store.
The phone will officially go on sale on 28 November in India. The OnePlus 5T will be available from 21 November in America and Europe and will go on sale on 2 December in China.
OnePlus 5T Price
OnePlus has not changed the price of the OnePlus 5T and priced it at Rs 32,999 for the 64 GB storage variant while the 128 GB variant is priced at Rs 37,999. This means that the price of the device will be same as the price of its previous flagship, OnePlus 5.
OnePlus 5T Launch Offers
Amazon India is offering Rs 1500 instant discount to HDFC debit and credit card users who purchase the OnePlus 5T. This offer will be available until December 2. Idea is giving 1,008GB additional 4G data to people who buy the OnePlus 5T. Users will get 2GB data per day for next 18 months at Rs 357 per month.
OnePlus 5T users can download the Kotak 811 app and activate it with an initial deposit of Rs 1,000 to become eligible for a complimentary OnePlus Care protection plan, which offers 12-month Accidental Damage Insurance by Servify.
Other OnePlus 5T launch offers include one-year free membership of Zomato Gold, Rs 500 e-book promotion credits on Kindle Store, Rs 300 Amazon Pay Balance cashback for new Amazon Prime customers, and additional Rs 250 Amazon Pay Balance when users stream on their Prime Video app.
Other OnePlus 5T launch offers include on Amazon.in include a Vodafone offer that gives prepaid users 10GB of data per month at the price of 1GB for 5 months.
Meanwhile, the postpaid subscribers of the operator will get 9GB of additional data free for 5 billing cycles if they are on plans with 1GB or more.
Also, Vodafone Red users with 4G SIM will get 10GB of extra free data per month for three months by logging into the MyVodafone app. Both the postpaid and prepaid users of the operator will get free access to Vodafone Play for a period of three months.
OnePlus 5T Specifications
- 6.0-inch FHD+ Optic AMOLED display panel with 18:9 aspect ratio and 1,080 x 2,160 resolution and protected by Corning’s Gorilla Glass 5. Similar to the OnePlus 5
- Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor clocked at up to 2.45 GHz along with Adreno 540 GPU
- 6 GB RAM/64 GB storage while the second variant will come with 8 GB RAM/128 GB internal storage
- Dual rear camera setup with a 16-megapixel primary sensor and a 20-megapixel telephoto lens equipped secondary sensor that together deliver the Bokeh effect and front is a 16-megapixel selfie snapper
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat-based OxygenOS 4.7.0 out of the box
- 3300mAh non-removable battery and supports the company’s Dash Charge fast charging
- Fingerprint on the the back of the device as sensors to enhance the user experience of the smartphone
- Connectivity options – 4G LTE, dual band Wi-Fi, NFC, Bluetooth v5.0, GPS/ A-GPS, a 3.5mm headphone jack, and USB Type-C (2.0)
- Sensors – accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity, compass, ambient light sensor, RGB, Sensor Hub