Oppo is all set to launch its latest flagship devices, the Oppo R17 and R17 Pro, in China on August 18. Now, ahead of official launch, the Oppo R17 has been found listed on the company’s official website that reveals the complete specifications of the phone.
This reveals a 6.4-inch Full HD+ 19:9 aspect ratio display with a notch and 91.5% screen-to-body ratio and Corning Gorilla Glass 6 protection, 10nm Qualcomm Snapdragon SoC, which is expected to be recently announced recently.
It also confirms that in-display fingerprint sensor that can unlock the phone in 0.41 seconds,and also comes with an artificial intelligence (AI) supported dual rear camera. It features 8GB RAM and 128GB storage and comes Streamer Blue as well as Neon Purple colour options. According to the listing, the R17 will be available for order from August 18, so it’s probable to expect an announcement next week.
OPPO R17 specifications
- 6.4-inch (2280 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:9 aspect ratio display with 91.5% screen-to-body ratio
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 670 10nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 615 GPU
- 8GB RAM, 128GB internal memory
- Dual SIM
- ColorOS 5.2 based on Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash, secondary rear camera
- 25MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture, AI, Sony IMX576 sensor, 3D Portrait
- In-display fingerprint sensor / rear-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 3500mAh battery with VOOC Flash charge